Tree Trimming & Pruning
Tree trimming and pruning is a horticultural practice that alters the form and growth of a plant. Miller’s Tree Service will determine the type of trimming/pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees.
Pruning techniques include removing limbs that:
- interfere with utilities or structures
- obstruct streets or sidewalks
- are dead, weak, or decayed and pose unacceptable risk
- are diseased or insect-infested
- have been damaged by storms
- will increase light penetration and reduce wind resistance (thinning)
Other tree trimming and pruning techniques are used to maintain proper structure in young trees, improve tree shape or form and reduce the likelihood of future damage during storm events. We will assist you in determining the appropriate service for your property.